Who doesn’t love a good pizza night? I certainly do and one of my favorite pizza’s when I fancy something a bit different to the usual is a goats cheese pizza, and at only 542 calories I can enjoy it without feeling like I’ve ruined my healthy eating. Make yourself some dough and tomato sauce using my recipes in advance (or buy it if you prefer) then you can knock this together in less than half an hour as it only takes 6 minutes to cook!
If goats cheese isn’t your cup of tea, I will be posting many more different pizza combos and flavors in the near future, but if you have any requests just get in touch!
- 1 serving pizza dough
- 1 serving tomato pizza base
- 30g goats cheese
- Large handful fresh spinach (approx. 50g)
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp balsamic glaze
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Semolina flour for rolling dough
- Salt & pepper
- Pre-heat oven & pizza stone (or baking tray) to 250°C (230°C fan).
- Sauté sliced onion in balsamic vinegar, salt & pepper for 3 mins on low heat until starting to soften.
- Separately, sauté the spinach until wilted and the moisture is removed.
- Add the crushed garlic, salt and pepper to the spinach and sauté another minute.
- Roll out pizza dough on semolina floured surface to approx. 0.5cm thick for thin and crispy pizza.
- Once oven is heated, carefully lift dough onto hot pizza stone (over a thin scattering of semolina).
- Spread tomato pizza base evenly over dough.
- Evenly distribute the toppings and season with ground black pepper.
- Bake in oven for 6 minutes, or until base is crispy and crusts are golden brown.
- Serve with a drizzle of balsamic glaze & some basil leaves if you have any handy.
Using my wholemeal pizza dough & tomato pizza base recipes!
- Only 542 calories!
- Source of protein, fibre and vitamin A